Most schools (universities or colleges) now offer on campus business programs. Choosing which ones to apply to is not always easy. The ones listed below have been selected for various pages in this web site and are collected together here for your convenience. If you prefer to take your courses online, you may wish to explore the online business programs available at various online schools, colleges and universities.
How do you choose which university or college to go to? There are several aspects to consider, including: subject area, personal visits, location, finances, extra-curricular activities, accommodation, learning support and the advice of others.
Clearly, you need to first find those universities and colleges offering campus training or campus study in the subject you are interested in. It is also important to check how strong the universities are in your chosen subject. Check the courses offered and the list of staff and their qualifications. But if initially you are not too clear about the exact subject you wish to study on campus, list those colleges and universities offering the general area of your interest. Then read this page for a list of tips and criteria to help you narrow down the list.
The list of campus universities and programs at the foot of the page should help you find suitable schools for your list. You can also use the search forms on this web site to help you a college campus or a university campus near you.
Universities offering on campus business programs
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Curriculum focuses on developing leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Programmatic accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) at select campuses.
- Business programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Hospitality Management
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Management - Associate of Occupational Science
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Small Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration : Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration : Sales Management
- And more...