Looking for a career in sales or to start your own business? While selling is a vital aspect of every business, most struggle with it at some stage. This free ALISON online Diploma in Sales Management uncovers the principles, practices, and tools involved in all aspects of selling. You will learn about customer relationship management, adaptive selling and how Internet-based tools and websites allow customers to participate in the sales process.
Diploma in Sales Management Course Content
This free diploma course will be of great interest to learners who wish to gain employment or start a career in the sales sector, as well as professionals working in sales and entrepreneurs interested in starting a business. The course includes the following topics:
- How selling is vital in all aspects of business;
- How Internet-based tools, such as forums, social networks like Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter allow customers to participate in the modern sales process;
- How customer relationship management tools are used to organize all of a customer’s interactions, as well as adaptive selling;
- The application of ethical behavior in a business environment;
- The main factors in relation to customer prospecting;
- The tools used, such as direct marketing and cold calling, as well as the pre-approach;
- The sales approach and the six Cs, which will help you make a good impression when you contact your prospect;
- Techniques like preparation, research, establishing credibility and customization of the sales approach to the individual customer;
- The six strategies that can help you handle virtually any objection you may encounter in sales;
- Preparing your sales presentation, staying focused on the outcome and adapting your presentation to your prospect’s needs;
- Entrepreneurial selling, and how to research the viability of a business idea.
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 10-15 Hours
- Publisher: Saylor Foundation
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level