With increased competition and technological advancements businesses need to be able to change the way they provide their services in accordance to their customers’ demands. Should they fail to do so, they face the real risk of loosing customers and even going out of business. Learn more about the guiding principles and practices for successfully implementing change management and how to manage and support employees during periods of organizational change with this ALISON free online “Diploma in Change Management“.
This free Diploma in Change Management course will be of great interest to professionals working in an industry that is currently experiencing or will soon be experiencing change, and wish to play a prominent role in the change management process. The course will also be of interest to small business owners who wish to learn more about guiding their business and employees through a period of change.
Diploma in Change Management Course Content
The free online course Diploma in Change Management will help you develop the skills necessary to play an active and effective role within an organization that is going through a period of change. The course includes the following topics:
- The theory of change management;
- Various forms of structure that can exist within an organization and strategies that are used to implement change in them;
- The importance of communication, trust and culture in the change management process;
- Fears and apprehensions that employees may encounter during periods of change;
- Developing skills that help employees cope throughout periods of change;
- Key factors that help develop a positive organizational capacity for change: the role of middle management, the creation of a culture of accountability, the role trust plays in the process;
- Tools and processes that help implement change across an organization.
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments.
Summary of main Course Features
- Duration: 10-15 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning Academy
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level